The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans (one in five) affected by mental illness. NAMI advocates for access to services, treatment, support and research and is steadfast in its commitment to raising awareness and building a community of hope for living with a brain illness.
Your gift to NAMI Southwest Missouri (NAMI SWMO):
- makes us available, accessible and responsive to the changing mental health needs of our community;
- allows us to serve your family, friends and neighbors on 14,000 occasions each year
- providing 25+ support groups,
- operating a phone “warm line” to assist individuals navigate a difficult situation,
- use of the NAMI Hope Center housing the Melissa Bailey Memorial Mental Health Library and a computer bank, with visits by vocational, financial and lodging coaches;
- educates people of all ages to know when and how to seek help for mental illness without shame;
- brings us closer to our vision of a community where good mental health is valued and a top priority;
All donations to NAMI Southwest Missouri stay in Southwest Missouri, benefiting your loved ones and community.
- Let me give the gift of help and hope to Southwest Missourians challenged with a mental illness diagnosis, while encouraging their loved ones.
- My donation today will provide support groups, education and resources that help improve the lives of these individuals and families living with mental illness.
- This will also assist NAMI SWMO reach out to Southwest Missouri Communities, Organizations, Schools, Law Enforcement Agencies, and Businesses through its Suicide Prevention and Intervention Training, Mental Health First Aid, Advocacy, and Eliminating the Stigma of a diagnosis from any mental illness.
- Use the secure online form below to make a contribution to NAMI SWMO.
- If you would like to make a gift in honor or memory of an individual, please select “recognition” at the bottom of this page and complete the information.