Date(s) - 03/30/2019 - 05/04/2019
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
NAMI Family to Family, Saturdays, March 30-May 4.
Please register here.
This class is for the family, partner, friend, or caregiver of the person with mental illness. It is not for the
person with the diagnosis.
Dates: Saturdays beginning March 30 through Saturday, May 4, 2019
Location: Macedonia Baptist Church, 3110 W Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65807
Time: 9:00-2:00 p.m. (The six-week class covers all material provided in the standard 12-week class.)
In the program, you’ll learn about:
• How to manage crises, solve problems and communicate effectively
• Taking care of yourself and managing your stress
• Developing the confidence and stamina to provide support with compassion
• Finding and using local supports and services
• Up-to-date information on mental health conditions and how they affect the brain
• Current treatments, including evidence-based therapies, medications and side effects
• The impact of mental illness on the entire family
Macedonia Baptist Church